[Fedora-packaging] FPC Meeting this week

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:24:57 UTC 2013

This is just a heads up that I will probably not be available this week for
the FPC meeting.  If someone else wants to run it, please do.  the only two
commands you absolutely need to know are:

#startmeeting fpc

#endmeeting

If you need me to vote after the meeting on certain tickets, just let me
know.

Next week I hope to be present for the meeting but I can't promise I will.
I'm at the PyCon conference both weeks but next week is the hackfest portion
so it will depends on internet connectivity more than scheduling.

The Haskell Guidelines are one thing that needs to be looked over and voted
upon: https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/194

The filtering guidelines need one vote to pass (or five negative votes to
fail): https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/189

I think that all other tickets that we were voting on in trac are done.

Lots of "new" tickets if you get past those two.