[Fedora-packaging] Bundled text-based .afm font files

Josef Stribny jstribny at redhat.com
Thu May 9 14:14:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

thanks both of you for your thoughts.

Since I really tried to persuade upstream to abandon .afm files (but failed doing so) I think I will bundle them this time (until there is a better way of doing so).
Converting them unfortunately doesn't make any sense in this example, because they need and want to have .afm in their gem.

Thank you
Josef