[Fedora-packaging] F19: Broken dependencies: tntnet

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri May 24 18:12:43 UTC 2013

On Fri, 24 May 2013 20:09:53 +0200 (CEST)
"Martin Gansser" <linux4martin at web.de> wrote:

> yes the abi was changed from so.8 to so.9
> and i have already build the package on koji.
> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/tntnet/2.2/4.fc19/data/logs/x86_64/build.log
> and the package was already pushed to stable on 2013-05-19 07:23:17
> how long takes it until it becomes stable ?

It was not, it was _requested_ stable on the 19th.
However we were in Beta change freeze. This means that only packages
that fix accepted blocker or freeze exceptions are actually pushed to
stable.

Since beta is a go now, we will likely do a stable push later tonight,
and it should go out in tomorrow's compose.

kevin