[Fedora-packaging] Packages approved without satisfied dependencies

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Tue Nov 12 11:54:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I see more often then I would like that some packages get pushed into
Fedora and immediately appears among broken dependencies, since they
were pushed into Fedora sooner then their dependencies.

So I propose to add one additional bullet into reviewer guidelines [1]:

"Package has to have satisfied all its dependencies prior it is approved."

Hopefully somebody will notice next time during review ....

Vít

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:ReviewGuidelines