[Fedora-packaging] packing a theme for fedora

Rudra Banerjee rudra.banerjee at aol.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 14:07:44 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am trying to make a(nother) Dark version of Adwaita. I am trying to keep changes at minimal so that the gtk-2 packages look in harmony with gtk-3 packages, and not altering gtk-3 at all.

Now, I want to package it for fedora. The dilemma I am facing is that adwaita package as it is installed in fedora does not say anything about license (I mean there is no license file and none of the file contains the license in it).
Is that accepted? Since I have just edited gtk-2.0/* do I need to add any license file or license statement at the top of each file?