[Fedora-packaging] Review swaps

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:39:31 UTC 2013

2013/10/29 Mario Blättermann <mario.blaettermann at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I like to swap some reviews. Have a look at my unassigned review tickets:
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&component=Package%20Review&email1=mario.blaettermann@gmail.com&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=exact&product=Fedora&query_format=advanced&query_format=advanced&version=rawhide&order=bug_id&list_id=1288873
> The most important one is postscriptbarcode for the time being. It is a

I've just reviewed this. Could you please review any of these in
return? These are just a simple golang-related packages. They contain
only golang-sources required just for building other packages against
them (thus only devel-subpackage is generated). basicallty it's just a
repack of the sources with cp -arv into rpm noarch package.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=1023776&hide_resolved=1

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.