[Fedora-packaging] SCL in Fedora

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 15:14:48 UTC 2013

Hi,
I can't attend the meeting this week. Also it seems to me IRC meeting is
not the best option for everyone. Not all of us can join in the evening
(or even worse night).

I add my comments to some question marks on Toshio's draft page. Current
draft is well written and should be usefull also for SCL beginners. My
biggest concern here is the naming propose. I don't want to create such
big incompatibility between downstreams. It would mean much more work
for all interested parties, maybe changes in scl-utils. I'm not sure why
it's needed in this format. Could someone elaborate?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Toshio/SCL_Guidelines_%28draft%29#Naming_the_SCL

Thanks,
Marcela