[Fedora-packaging] How to check if someone is already working on a package/ Self Introduction

James Harshaw absal0m at linuxrampage.com
Wed Sep 25 12:34:04 UTC 2013

Hello, my name is James Wilson Harshaw IV, but I usually go by bits3rpent.

I am a programmer who is looking to really wanting to get involved in
open source projects.

I recently was looking at some of the requests for software on the
Fedora Security Spin page, and I found a software that I also would
like, reaver-wps.

I am currently learning how to package software with SRPMS and SPEC
files, but I want to see if anyone is already working on packaging
reaver-wps before I start.

Is there anyway to check if someone is working on it? I did a quick bug
search on bugzilla and got this

"

  * *Status:* NEW, VERIFIED, ASSIGNED, MODIFIED, ON_DEV, ON_QA,
    RELEASE_PENDING, POST
  * *Product:* reaver-wps
  * *Component:* reaver-wps
  * *Alias:* reaver-wps