[Fedora-packaging] Adding package to RPMFusion

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 14:18:03 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Petr Hracek <phracek at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to get an information how to included a package into RPMFusion
> repo.
> Are there any steps or it is identical as Fedora package review.
>
> I did not find out any useful links till now.
>
> Thank you for your help and advice.

Why RPMfusion? If it's something with licensing that is not easily
available in some countries, such as an MP4 player, cool. and thanks
for helping make software available where I can legally use it. If the
licensing is just weird, such as Dan Bernsteins's strange old
licenses, maybe you could name the package and someone could reach out
to the author and get it made more sane and flexible for inclusion in
Fedora?