[Fedora-packaging] one less binary package

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Mon May 5 19:54:10 UTC 2014

Hi all,

My resiprocate package produces multiple binary packages

As of v1.9.x, one of the binary packages doesn't exist any more.  It is
called resiprocate-b2bua

Is it OK for me to release v1.9 (without the obsolete package) to F20?

Is there anything I can do to have resiprocate-b2bua eliminated from F20
as part of this update?

As far as I know, this B2BUA code is not widely used and it is quite
likely nobody has installed the package at all.  In 7 years that this
code has been in the upstream project, we only had two queries about it
on the mailing list.

Regards,

Daniel