[Fedora-packaging] Which files to be copied

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Tue Feb 24 13:24:40 UTC 2015

Hi, Blaxton.

On Tuesday, 24 February 2015 at 10:19, Blaxton wrote:
>    Hi
>    I am creating my first rpm binary, and it is Python3.
>    I can create the rpm binary, but want to know how to identify the files
>    that needs to be included in %files ?
>    For now I chose everything in RPM_BUILD_ROOT/bin/* /lib/* and /share/*,
>    but I can see on other spec
>    files they only copy .py files or .so files or even they create a
>    symlink.

Please familiarize yourself with
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines
and
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Python

Please also paste your spec file to a pastebin service like fpaste.org,
so that others can review and comment on it.

Regards,
Dominik
RPMFusion http://rpmfusion.org
"Faith manages."