[Fedora-packaging] Account not part of Packager group issue.

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Sep 17 02:22:57 UTC 2015

JLT> That's not something we've done in the past.

OK, so I was wrong.  There was one incident four years ago when we
required that all users change their passwords and upload fresh SSH
keys.  (And obviously my memory doesn't store much data for four years.)

After about six weeks, if someone took no action then they were removed
from some sensitive groups.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2011-October/003005.html
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2011-November/003017.html

The intent was always for folks to get their access back if they
returned (and set up new passwords and keys).

 - J<