Well here we are

Hunter Matthews thm at duke.edu
Tue Apr 19 15:34:03 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 19:23, Rob Kearey wrote:
> Ville Skyttä wrote:
>
> > I don't personally believe in blindly autopackaging stuff in the first
> > place (not only for Perl modules), but maybe you're not talking about
> > this.
>
> CPAN being what it is, I can't see much alternative.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand the context here -

You don't see any alternative BUT to autopackage CPAN, or you don't see
any alternative except NOT autopackaging CPAN?

--
Hunter Matthews                          Unix / Network Administrator
Office: BioScience 145/244               Duke Univ. Biology Department