perl INC

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Fri Jul 30 11:05:11 UTC 2010

 Good news everyone,
I found time to "fix" our @INC again. Maybe you have noticed, that they
contained duplicates and were terribly long. Duplicates were fixed by
the patch for reordering INC and few adjustments of Configure in perl.spec.

But there's more changes. I suppose many of you is using not only Fedora,
but also EPEL, RHEL or CentOS, so you might be interested in latest
change of
directories in RHEL-6. I've re-added back directory vendor_perl for
third party
RPMS (personal rpms or updates of packages which are not available
on mirrors). My question is if this directory should be re-added also
for Fedora?
If there will be no interest, I remove only duplicates in paths.

Best regards,
Marcela