perl 5.12 status

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Tue Jun 1 12:28:16 UTC 2010

On 05/28/2010 03:19 PM, Iain Arnell wrote:
> 2010/5/12 Marcela Mašláňová<mmaslano at redhat.com>:
>
>> Today list of packages is little shorter (114):
>>
> Did you only rebuild perl-* packages? Checking whatrequires
> 'perl(:MODULE_COMPAT_5.10.?)' gives me 164 distinct src packages in
> dist-f14-perltest (out of 1570 in total that require MODULE_COMPAT).
>
> You want to throw these at your rebuild script in -perltest to shake
> out any remaining difficulties? I know at least one of these is
> failing (clc-intercal - I'm sure I'm in for a fun time trying to fix
> that one).

I started rebuild of rest of these packages.

Also you can edit Fedora Feature - perl5.12 as you want. At the
moment there is list of perl modules, which weren't rebuild yet.
Some of them could be removed from distribution. I'd like to track
them there.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/perl5.12

Marcela