perl 5.12.1 is in rawhide

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Tue Jun 22 08:20:13 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 07:39:54AM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 06/21/2010 02:22 PM, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> > Hello,
> > as you might noticed, perl was pushed into rawhide.
> Well, ... any ETA for when it rsp. the whole branch will land?
>
> So far, all rawhides mirrors I've checked still carry perl-5.10.1-118.
>
> Have the packages already been pushed to the master repo and I am facing
> lagging mirrors or is the push still pending?

I don't know the mirroring process, but if I check package I built yesterday,
I could see it's still not on rawhide mirrors:

# repoquery --repoid rawhide --nvr perl-Capture-Tiny
perl-Capture-Tiny-0.07-1.fc13
# repoquery --repoid dist-f14 --nvr perl-Capture-Tiny
perl-Capture-Tiny-0.08-1.fc14

And the same fact for perl tagged yesterday:

# repoquery --repoid rawhide --nvr perl
perl-5.10.1-118.fc14
perl-5.10.1-118.fc14
# repoquery --repoid dist-f14 --nvr perl
perl-5.12.1-123.fc14

Thus I recommend more patience.

-- Petr