vendor vs core?

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Tue Mar 16 19:10:49 UTC 2010

One thing we didn't talk about here -- given that the independent
subpackages are replacing dual-lifed core modules, should we be using
%perl_archlib/_privlib rather than %perl_vendorarch/_vendorlib?  I
realise this is mainly nomenclature here, as we currently have one set
to the other, but it would seem to make sense (especially if we go
back to having distinct vendor directories).

I have a preference to using the core macros vs vendor macros, but am
ok with it either way as long as we realize that we're making a choice
here.

                                      -Chris
--
Chris Weyl