Moose-related deprecation warnings in rawhide

Iain Arnell iarnell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 05:17:14 UTC 2010

I've just pushed perl-Moose-1.14 to rawhide (and 1.15 coming soon -
I've just noticed they've updated again right after I did). The
long-deprecated alias and excludes options for role applications now
issue deprecation warnings. They're mostly harmless, but do seem to
make a lot of noise. Most affected upstream packages have been
updated, but with Chris' absence, some of ours are lagging behind.
I'll make the necessary updates as I find them, but if there's
anything causing a problem for you, let me know and I'll get right on
to it.

--
Iain.