perl @INC (paths) again

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon Jan 31 15:36:56 UTC 2011

On 01/31/2011 04:21 PM, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> Hello,
> because some questions and blocked reviews [1]. I feel that we really
> need discuss our @INC paths once again.

Thanks for trying to launch such a discussion.

I am blocking these reviews, because I feel redhat.cz has drawn
uncommunicated, arguable and questionable decisions, which are at risk
of to run down Fedora's perl.

> This is only proposal and there are also other possibilities, how to
> create specific directory for installation of users rpms. I'd like to
> change this proposal to FPC guidelines maybe for next Fedora, therefore
> I really like to know your opinions.

I promise to read it in depth and to think about it, but I won't have
much time this week.

Ralf