News from rebuild

Marcela Maslanova mmaslano at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 17:02:54 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

I'm sorry if I removed it from some packages, which you need. I fixed some
packages, which were using macro, which didn't work in last Fedora or two.
So, I thought no-one care about them much. You are right that these macros
are not the best thing because lost compatibility :-/

We might create some script for cpanspec to create/change missing parts
for different releases...

--
Marcela Mašláňová
BaseOS team Brno