bootstrap macro

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 11:57:33 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 08:58:58AM +0200, Petr Pisar wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 01:28:58PM -0400, Marcela Maslanova wrote:
>
> > If you like imagine how bad it is, see: http://ppisar.fedorapeople.org/perl_rebuild/5.14/notbuilt.svg ;-)
> > It doesn't contain current data, but it shows the most problematic places.
> >

> The picture is horrible as it constructs package names from Perl module names.
> I will provide better one soon.

I've uploaded new picture where destinations are real source package base
names.

Graph explanation: This picture represents relation `a source package
BuildRequires another source package'. It considers direct build-time
dependencies only and it cuts degenerated leaf substrees (i.e. recursively
removed packages that do buildrequire nothing). Input is set of not yet
rebuilt packages. So the picture is not perfect, it's just a raw depiction.

-- Petr