bootstrap macro

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Jun 30 12:12:13 UTC 2011

On 06/28/2011 12:57 PM, Petr Pisar wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 08:58:58AM +0200, Petr Pisar wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 01:28:58PM -0400, Marcela Maslanova wrote:
>>
>>> If you like imagine how bad it is, see: http://ppisar.fedorapeople.org/perl_rebuild/5.14/notbuilt.svg ;-)
>>> It doesn't contain current data, but it shows the most problematic places.
>>>

>> The picture is horrible as it constructs package names from Perl module names.
>> I will provide better one soon.
>>
> I've uploaded new picture where destinations are real source package base
> names.
>
> Graph explanation: This picture represents relation `a source package
> BuildRequires another source package'. It considers direct build-time
> dependencies only and it cuts degenerated leaf substrees (i.e. recursively
> removed packages that do buildrequire nothing). Input is set of not yet
> rebuilt packages. So the picture is not perfect, it's just a raw depiction.

Do you have the data behind this graph somewhere? I'm trying to figure
out where the circular build dependency between Test::EOL and
Pod::Coverage::TrustPod is that necessitated turning off
Pod::Coverage::TrustPod as a buildreq for Test::EOL when bootstrapping,
and I can't really see it from the picture.

Paul.