bootstrap macro

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Jun 30 12:44:15 UTC 2011

On 06/30/2011 01:35 PM, Petr Pisar wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 01:12:13PM +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

>>> I've uploaded new picture where destinations are real source package base
>>> names.
>>>
>>> Graph explanation: This picture represents relation `a source package
>>> BuildRequires another source package'. It considers direct build-time
>>> dependencies only and it cuts degenerated leaf substrees (i.e. recursively
>>> removed packages that do buildrequire nothing). Input is set of not yet
>>> rebuilt packages. So the picture is not perfect, it's just a raw
>>> depiction.
>>
>> Do you have the data behind this graph somewhere? I'm trying to figure out
>> where the circular build dependency between Test::EOL and
>> Pod::Coverage::TrustPod is that necessitated turning off
>> Pod::Coverage::TrustPod as a buildreq for Test::EOL when bootstrapping, and
>> I can't really see it from the picture.
>>
> In the same directory as the SVG file, there is file without extension listing
> not yet rebuild source package base names. If you are curious for the
> generator, I can publish it too (but I'm quite ashamed of it).

Hopefully the raw data will suit my need - when I can get it:

$ wget http://ppisar.fedorapeople.org/perl_rebuild/5.14/notbuilt
--2011-06-30 13:43:28--
http://ppisar.fedorapeople.org/perl_rebuild/5.14/notbuilt
Resolving ppisar.fedorapeople.org... 85.236.55.7
Connecting to ppisar.fedorapeople.org|85.236.55.7|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2011-06-30 13:43:28 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

Paul.