Modules Carp and Carp::Heavy dual-live now

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 15:10:44 UTC 2011

Hello,

per upstream decision, I have made perl-Carp package dual-lived in F17. The
package provides perl(Carp) and perl(Carp::Heavy), so to be sure your
precious packages build against latest and greatest Carp, you need to put
appropriate BuildRequires tag into corresponding spec files.

I've fixed manully packages requiring perl(Carp::Heavy) till now. There are
953 source packages producing binary packages requiring perl(Carp) at
run-time. So please update and create your packages with mind on this topic.

I will try to compute, hopefully, shorter list of source packages missing
`BuildRequies: perl(Carp)' and fix them automatically. However it will require
some more scripting because Koji does not export source repository for 17 yet,
so it will not finished tomorrow.

-- Petr