Orphaned Perl packages on 2012-01-16

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 18:05:37 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 09:59:42AM +0100, Petr Pisar wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 06:20:01PM +0100, Iain Arnell wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Petr Pisar <ppisar at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > any chance you could generate that list with the reverse
> > (build-)dependencies as well? Would help to identify the leaves that can be
> > left to die and allow those that really matter to be picked up by people who
> > care most about them.
> >
> I see, reverse dependencies. I will try it.

So here are reverse dependencies. Both build- and run-time. The red ones are
orphaned perl packages, the black ones are other packages. The only flaw is
I did not expanded orphaned perl source package to binary packages (because
I could not find the relation in this direction in yum repository; I could ask
koji for build results, but I didn't). This graphs is generarated from the
original orphaned perl package list and today rawhide repository.

-- Petr