Perl 5.18 rebuild status

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Fri Aug 9 12:53:16 UTC 2013

Hello,

We have almost finished all Perl packages:

 2662 done
   43 failed
 2759 all

That means we are missing 98 packages.

These numbers are based on my tracking. It seems sombody somewhow managed to
rebuild his packages, so the releality is a little bit better.

List of failed packaged with links to Bugzilla and other statistics are at
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/perl5.18#Current_status>.

List of not yet done packages as well as dependency graph (based on rawhide
run-time dependency tree) is at this URL
<http://ppisar.fedorapeople.org/perl_rebuild/5.18/>.

Also Bugzilla helds comprehensive dependency tree.

I want to thank everbody who helped in this rebuild. I take two-week vacation
now, the rest will be done by you. Finishing the perl interpreter as well as
core packages and removing perl_bootstrap macro will be done by Jitka
Plesnikova <jplesnik at redhat.com>.

I'm sorry this-year rebuild is so painfull, I hope it will be better next
year.

-- Petr