Perl in Koschei

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 13:25:22 UTC 2014

Hello Perl hackers,

Maybe you've already heard about Koschei, a continuous Fedora scratch build
tool, <http://koschei.cloud.fedoraproject.org/>.

Its maintainers were so kind to allow me to populate it with Perl packages, so
I used current list of packages I weekly boot-strap
<https://ppisar.fedorapeople.org/perl_rebuild/scratch/latest/index.xhtml> as
a foundation for two package groups in the Koschei
<http://koschei.cloud.fedoraproject.org/groups>: perl-sig (/^perl(-.*)?$/
packages), and perl-users (the rest). I hope it will be usefull for finding
regressions sooner as Koschei rebuilds (not only) reverse dependencies of
a changed package.

The only issue is that Koschei does not send any notification now. So you have
to look at the web pages. However a fedmsg bus sender is going to be
implemented, so one will be able to subscribe for the failures then.

-- Petr