ACLs granted in error

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 15:06:17 UTC 2014

The fedora-apps team identified a security hole in the new pkgdb
application this morning that may have inadvertently granted the
'approveacls' permission to ktdreyer on the perl-Time-Duration-Parse
package.  We do not think this was intentional, but was an
unintentional side-effect of the software.

I have set the permission from 'Approved' back to 'Awaiting approval'.
If ktdreyer should in fact have permissions, please set those back as
you see fit.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience-
 - Ralph