FESCo to orphan iarnell's packages

Emmanuel Seyman emmanuel at seyman.fr
Fri Nov 7 18:33:16 UTC 2014

* Petr Pisar [30/10/2014 15:15] :

> It's about four hunders mostly Perl packages. Please feel free to take care
> about them after dgilmore announces the act on the Fedora devel mailing list.

As you've probably guessed from the quantity of mail you've gotten over the
last hours, Ian's packages have been orphaned. Be warned that we found a bug
in pkgdb which lead to a packaged being orphand on all branches if Ian was a
maintainer of any branch.

Please check if this has happened to you and reclaim your package on the
appropriate branches if it has.

Emmanuel