Some more mess with regards to steve's packages

Petr Šabata contyk at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 12:37:52 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:19:25AM +0100, Petr Šabata wrote:
> It appears the bug wasn't fixed entirely and I've just been given
> a number of "steve's" packages some of you were maintaining in
> ohter branches.
>
> Fear not, you're getting them back soon :)

So I returned everything I could find.  Let me know if you're
still missing something.

Also, I'm now the POC for various packages with active EPEL
maintainers.  If any of these are interested in working on
their Fedora branches too, let me know as well.  I guess this
is mainly for Paul.

Cheers,
Petr