Orphaned packages

Iain Arnell iarnell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 01:52:38 UTC 2014

Hi Emmanuel (and everyone else).

Yeah, I've been expecting it for a while. I've been a pretty useless
maintainer the last few years. Thank you to everyone for picking up the
slack where needed and for giving these packages new homes. Many were
inherited from Chris after the last mega orphaning; I hope they're not
jinxed. Neither you, nor Petr, are allowed any major lifestyle changes now:
no moving house, changing jobs, marrying, or having kids :-)

I'm expecting to move again in the next year or so, and will be looking to
work in something Perl and/or Linux related again (with a much shorter
commute and less snow, too), so hope to be a more productive contributor in
future.