Considering retiring perl-RRD-Simple

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Wed May 13 14:11:32 UTC 2015

Last upstream release was in 2008 and the RT queue isn't getting any

It's failing its test suite when built on an armv7hl builder, and this
appears to be due to crashes in the database dumping functionality
that's used when a new data source is added to an existing database.
The problem may be in the perl module or in rrdtool itself. I don't
know. I don't know how to go about debugging something that only seems
to happen on arm.

http://koschei.cloud.fedoraproject.org/package/perl-RRD-Simple

I think I should probably just retire it.

Paul.