Today (Thursday 2011-03-24) is the Power Management Test Day

Jaroslav Skarvada jskarvad at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 07:18:19 UTC 2011

Today (Thursday 2011-03-24) is the Fedora 15 Power Management Test Day:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-24

This event concentrates on testing how well various common power
management operations work on a range of systems, and also on testing
the functionality of the new generation PowerTOP[1] utility.

As this Test Day aims to test out existing functionality on a range of
hardware, it's vital that we get as many testers as possible so we can
find as many bugs as we can! The testing is easy, quick and is
possible entirely from a live CD. QA and development team members are
available to help you with testing and reporting your results.
Full instructions are available on the Wiki page, and we are in
#fedora-test-day on Freenode IRC[2] all day long.

Please do come along and help out if you have a bit of spare
time! Thanks a lot.

1. http://www.lesswatts.org/projects/powertop
2. irc://irc.freenode.net/fedora-test-day

Jaroslav Skarvada
PM SIG