VNCviewer

paul c pcieslar at cwgsy.net
Wed Apr 13 12:44:10 UTC 2005

The sound problem is there is no sound.  I go to applications > system
settings > soundcard detection.  This leads to the error message "No
sound cards were detected"

I had already downloaded the latest vnc package, which led to the
following error:
--
[root at Apple1 paulc]# rpm -ihv vnc-4_1_1-1.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:

thanks again.

Paul C