FC4 Test 2 Issues

Justin Kelly linuxppc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:16:28 UTC 2005

Hi Paul

after adding this lines the next time i restarted my G4 the sound just
started working,

stating the obvious here but: the only things i would check are to
make sure that in the Sound Mixer/control that the speakers aren't on
mute :)

if this is still not working have a look on the yellowdoglinux
site/forums, there might be more info there

Cheers

Justin Kelly