X won't work after an F3 install

richard r at sproat.org
Sat Apr 23 05:56:16 UTC 2005

I didn't check who owned /home/rs but I did change its owner to rs.  Now
X runs minimally, with Nautilus not starting, and most icons in the
taskbars not loading.  The program menu loads and operates; there are no
icons on the desktop.  But better than before -

Can SELinux be disabled?  Or do you think there are multiple problems?