Fedora on MacMini

Erick Calder e at arix.com
Mon Aug 15 07:32:11 UTC 2005

hi,

I found your article at:

    http://www.redhat.com/magazine/007may05/features/mac-mini/

and have tried to follow but am running into some problems... when I get to
the partitioning section I get the following errors:

"The partition's data region doesn't occupy the entire partition."

then...

"Attempt to read sectors 16-18 outside of partition on /dev/had"

 both of which offer Ignore / Cancel buttons.  if I press Cancel the whole
installation aborts and pressing Ignore eventually leads to a reboot.  the
MacMini is brand new and the Fedorea Core is the latest as of this
writing... what could be wrong?

thanks - erick