Simplify the GSA Proposal Process in 2006

Fedmarket noreply at fedmarket.com
Fri Dec 2 23:57:31 UTC 2005

GSA Proposal Preparation Simplified: Complete Your GSA Schedule Proposal in 24 Hours

Problem: This GSA proposal task is like an albatross around my neck. I want it off but I can't understand the request for proposal and GSA isn't returning my calls.

Solution: Come to our intensive proposal preparation laboratory and complete your GSA schedule proposal in 3 days or less.

Benefits: GSA proposal ready for submittal

Upcoming Dates: January 10 - 12, 2006
                February 7 - 9, 2006
                March 7 - 9, 2006
                April 3 - 5, 2006
                May 9 - 11, 2006
                June 13 - 15, 2006

Location: The Federal Sales Academy
          3 Bethesda Metro Center
          Bethesda, Maryland 20814

Description: Fedmarket.com's GSA Proposal Preparation eLab is a three-day event held monthly in Bethesda, Maryland. Fedmarket.com developed the GSA eLab for those individuals who have been given the daunting responsibility for preparing their company's General Services Administration (GSA) offer. Our instructors will walk attendees through the offer preparation process and assist them in leaving the eLab with a completed GSA proposal.

Participants gain hands-on experience with the workings of GSA schedules.

This experience is invaluable for:
     Negotiating with GSA concerning prices and terms and conditions.
     Managing and administering schedules
     Paying Industrial Funding Fees
     Selling using schedules

For more information: http://www.fedmarket.com/seminars/gsa-proposal-elab.shtml

Please contact Suzie White at 301.652.9504 or swhite at fedmarket.com with any questions.

Regards,

Shelly Gluck
Seminar Director
Fedmarket.com

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response.

It is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. You were sent this
message because you previously registered at fedmarket.com or expressed an
interest in receiving information on public sector business opportunities.
If you wish to be removed from this email list, please send your request
and a copy of the original email to P.O. Box 6639, Ketchum, ID 83340
or for immediate removal follow this link:

http://www.fedmarket.com/remove/remove.php?remEmail=fedora-ppc@lists.infradead.org