iBook G4 install help, please

Wade Mealing wmealing at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 05:37:53 UTC 2005

Bringing this back on list, because my tiny brain cant deal with
clicking "reply to all".

What spec ibook ?
>> Mac OS X Version 10.3.5 1.2 GHz PowerPC G4

Which install ISO's are you using ?
>> http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/fedorappc/FC2/ppc/mac/

Can you tell which kernel it is booting ?
>> nope..
Tks.jason

Ok.. there is no ISO file in that directory.  You might find your
experience would be better if you used the ISO files from:
http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/fedorappc/FC-3/isos/ rather than FC2
based ISO files.

Kind regards

Wade Mealing