Fedora Core 3 works on the Mac Mini

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Feb 9 06:22:41 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 17:05 +1100, Mike MacCana wrote:
> I was talking about the focus of the documentation - personally I was
> thinking of lowering the bar to entry by making it easy to get Fedora
> onto people's systems, using simple documentation and the current
> ISOs
> (with exceptions for G5 users). This has the benefit of getting a
> whole
> lot of beta testers and hopefully contributors on board. What do you
> reckon?

Okay. If you find the steps are confusing, fix them, thanks :)

> Haha OOo-i18n. My favorite package to up2date. While I'm at it -
> Colin,
> do you know much about OOo and iWork interoperability? Does iWork use
> OASIS or is there / will there be XSLT to convert the different
> formats?

Never tried iWork, but if I do get a chance to give it a twirl, I'd take
a gander. Doubt it uses OASIS XML standards. But if it were XML, we
could get XSLT stuff going on

Now, time to buy iWork or something. Bah
(or check my mail, since devels tend to get it posted to them, iirc)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi