[Fwd: OpenOffice.org 2 on PPC]

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Thu Feb 24 22:11:00 UTC 2005

David Woodhouse wrote:

>If it looks like a PPC-specific problem, post to the PPC list. If not,
>post to fedora-test-list. If not, take a guess (or cross-post)

cross-posting is not possible,
you can see that my posting at
fedora-ppc at lists.infradead.org and fedora-test-list at redhat.com
arrives both here in this list and none in the fedora-test-list at redhat.com.

$ rpm -qip
ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/fedora-ppc/OOo2/openoffice.org2-core-1.9.77-1.ppc.rpm
Name        : openoffice.org2-core         Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.9.77                            Vendor: (none)
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Do 24 Feb 2005
18:33:36 CET
Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host:
localhost.localdomain
Group       : Applications/Productivity     Source RPM:
openoffice.org2-1.9.77-1.src.rpm
Size        : 209572200                        License: LGPL/SISSL
Signature   : (none)
URL         : http://www.openoffice.org/
Summary     : core modules for openoffice.org2
Description :
core libraries and support files for openoffice.org2