Xautoconfig how to install?

Soetji Anto feet1833-infradead at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 18:55:45 UTC 2005

I am using FC3T2. It was working a few days ago. I could see the content of CDs in /media/cdrecorder. But then I had to repartition my HD and reinstall FC3T2. Now I can't see anything under /media/cdrecorder.

The same with USB Flash Drives. It was working before. Now when I insert a USB Flash Drive, I get the following at the command prompt #:
Vendor: Model: USB DISK 2.0 Rev:1.13
Attached scsi generic sg0 at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0, type 0
sda: Write Protect is off
sda: assuming drive cache: write through
Attached scsi removable disk sda at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0

Then /media/UDISK_2_0 appears. But the content is empty. Before I could see the content of the Flash Drive.

I haven't upgraded anything since I installed from the Fedora CDs.

Thanks,
Soetji