power on after power loss

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Mar 30 11:46:23 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 12:06 +0100, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> > Is there a way to set the power on after power loss on a mac mini?  I
> > can set it under OSX and it works but it does not seem like it works on
> > the fedora side and Since I can't get to the bios ...
>
> There is no such thing as the BIOS on the mac mini it uses openfirmware:

Come to think of it, is this power on after power loss feature available
on other Macs as well, or is it something they introduced in the Mini?

If you give me the exact OS X method of finding out (I'm guessing its
somewhere in power settings? But am lazy to actually fire up OS X) I'll
take a gander and see if its something other Macs have

> http://playground.sun.com/1275/home.html
>
> This is accessible using ppc-utils

That'd be ppc64-utils ?
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my