Can't boot Fedora 4 on my Mac (PPC, G4)

Scott Kaplan linuxrrules at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 23:03:06 UTC 2005

Paul - Sorry about that, yes, more information would be helpful.

I have a Mac OSX Webserver (PPC G4 Architecture)
There are a total of 4 hard drives.
Before installation I ejected 3 of the 4 drives, because being very
new to Fedora, I didn't want to overwrite or harm my existing stuff on
the other drives.  I had to do a text base install (boot: linux
video=ofonly text) and everything appeared to work correctly until I
tried to boot.

Thanks,
Scott