Installing Fedora Core on the Mac mini...

A. Savioli saviolissimo at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:56:54 UTC 2005

Hello there.
Your article "Installing Fedora Core on the Mac mini" by Colin Charles is
pretty amazing and sounds just fine and easy. In fact I wish it would be
that simple...
But, after trying a thousand times, I've given up installing my Fedora Core
4 on my Mac mini. The reason: the mini WON'T boot from a DVD. (Specially a
DVD that has nothing to do with "Apple" stuff... I just read this from a
customer support page on Apple.)
So, my question is, could you please extend your article with a solution for
this problem? I know that I'm not alone on this.
Thank you so much for your attention here.

Tony.