Where do I file a bug report ?

Dennis Clarke blastwave at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:25:54 UTC 2005

Hello fedora-ppc :

    I am trying to install  Fedora Core 4 for PPC on a Genesi ODW
PowerPC workstation and am running into a few problems.  Thankfully I
have received help from some gifted people and can at least boot up
the installer process.  I found great info and resources at :

    ftp://zeniv.uk.linux.org/pub/people/dwmw2/fc4-pegasos/README.Pegasos

    The installer will not read from an expanded tree on a secondary
harddisk in the system.  I was thinking of speeding up the install
process by putting the ISO images onto a secondary harddisk and
filesystem ( /dev/hdd1 ) but alas the installer will not read the ISO
images from the original PowerPC distro and will not read from an
expanded tree either.  I am guessing that I have to create a full
expanded tree on a DVD and then read from there.  I'm not sure.  This
is a bit of a stumble forward hack and slash approach to installing an
OS but I am willing to experiment a bit.

    Is there a place to file bug reports for the Fedora Core 4 PowerPC project ?

Dennis Clarke