Bordeaux fails install

Erick Calder e at arix.com
Sat Apr 22 03:09:53 UTC 2006

my guess was that maybe it had difficulty reaching the mirrors and gave up.
However, I did learn one useful thing, which is the correct layout for a
single-directory that contains the contents of all 5 disks.  I didn't have
it right before, so I fixed that in the laptop and attempted another install
via FTP against my laptop, sadly with similar results as before.

this is making me crazy.  If I verified the checksums of the ISOs I
downloaded, then I know the data is correct, so why does it think stuff is
missing or corrupt?