Newbie with Fedora Core 4 PPC on Power Mac G5.

Brian Durant RoadTripDK at MyRealBox.Com
Sun Jan 29 18:22:27 UTC 2006

On 29. jan 2006, at 18.46, Brian D. Carlstrom wrote:

> Brian Durant writes:
>> I am actually wondering if they have set the list up now so that you
>> need a YDL.net account.
>
> this is the "fedora" ppc list, it doesn't seem to have anything to do
> with the people at Terrasoft Solutions, the makers of YDL.
>
> most of the more "official" fedora people here are also seen on the
> fedora-*@redhat.com lists, i've never been sure why this list is not
> fedora-ppc at redhat.com

If you look at my original posting, it was in reference to your
reference about our trials and tribulations with the yellowdog newbie
list and why we were posting about YDL on this list. At any rate, I
am thankful for the patience that people on this list have shown for
our thread.

Cheers,

Brian