Bordeaux fails install

Erick Calder e at arix.com
Mon May 1 05:50:57 UTC 2006

hei everyone,

after a substantially painful process I managed to get Bordeaux installed.
I couldn't upgrade so I had to do a fresh install (grr) but now it's
running.

However, when it boots and I get to the Welcome page I lose mouse and
keyboard.  I have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard which work even at the bios
level (without an OS running) but when FC5 gets to loading the networking I
lose contact with both.

where can I go from here?