G4 running FC4

Peter M. Metcalf pmetcalf at nd.edu
Tue May 16 15:40:37 UTC 2006

I'm going to update my FC4 again and then do the "ybin -v" to see if that
is where I was running into ground.
After my first fail with FC4 I tried to run FC5 installer and couldn't get
disc 1 to the opening screen...figured FC5 was out of the question at that
point.
If we succeed with this try then we'll go for 5.
Thanks, Pete